A general fitness regime that includes weights, cardio and stretching allows an overall body workout benefiting the cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems as well as the mind.
The weights and cardio rooms can be accessed any time and are free with your current tertiary student ID.
To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone within these spaces please be courteous and respectful of others and adhere to the following:
- Return rack weights and other equipment when finished
- Don’t drop weights on the gym floor
- Respect the facility and report any damage
- Wear suitable attire including closed footwear
- Chalk is prohibited
- Please refrain from swearing, grunting and loud noises. (It can be distracting and offensive to others.)
- Users must be 15 years and older
- Personal & group training is prohibited
- ID must be presented upon request
We recommend bringing a drink bottle and sweat towel along with you when working out.
If you are not sure how to use the cardio and weights equipment safely or effectively and would like some guidance we offer personalised fitness programme sessions which may be booked at reception.
Help us help you!