Wednesday 22 July 2020 1:32pm
Dr Gabriella Lindberg joins a panel of three health researchers speaking about their research journeys and what it means to be women working in the HealthTech industry.
The virtual event “Women in HealthTech: The Innovators” is offered as part of TechWeek NZ and as a replacement this year for the usual in-person conferences. The webinar is sponsored by the Consortium for Medical Technologies (CMDT), New Zealand Health IT (NZHIT), and the Medical Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ).
Dr Lindberg will discuss the long process to market cell-based technologies and how complex 3D tissue models can provide a stepping stone between bench and clinic.
Dr Lindberg started her research in this field as part of the Christchurch Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering (CReaTE) research group, where she currently works as a Research Fellow. The group is attached to the University of Otago’s Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Medicine.
The webinar will be a lunchtime event, Thursday 30 July, 12-1pm.
- Read more about Dr Gabriella Lindberg
- Read about the CReaTE research group
- Read about the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Read about the Consortium for Medical Technologies (CMDT)
- Read about New Zealand Health IT (NZIT)
- Read about the Medical Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ)