Located on the first and second floors of the Owheo Building at the University of Otago's main campus in Dunedin, the Centre for Science Communication is equipped with resources and facilities that support our creative and research enterprises across the different programme areas.
- A professional sound suite
- A library
- A tearoom
- Workshop and meeting room spaces
- Business and academic staff offices
- Laboratory facilities for behavioural testing or interviews
- Shared postgraduate student offices
Student resources at the Centre include the provision of modern desktop computers with software relevant to the course (e.g., Microsoft Office, Endnote, Final Cut Pro 10, iBooks Author, Pixelmater, Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, etc.). In addition, students have access to a wide range of specialist equipment, including cameras, tripods, and voice recorders.