Located on the first and second floors of the Owheo Building on the University of Otago's main campus in Dunedin, the Department of Science Communication is equipped with resources and facilities that support our creative and research enterprises across the different programme areas.
- A professional sound suite
- A library
- A tearoom
- Workshop and meeting room spaces
- Business and academic staff offices
- Laboratory facilities for behavioural testing or interviews
- Shared postgraduate student offices
Student resources in the Department include the provision of desktop computers with software relevant to the course (e.g., Microsoft Office, Endnote, Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, etc.). In addition, students have access to a wide range of specialist equipment, including cameras, tripods, and voice recorders.