Why I keep going to Antarctica and come home with no data - The joys and sorrows of using seismology to image the sedimentary geology of the subglacial Ross Sea
Wednesday, 2 May 2018
- Benson Common Room (Gn9), Geology Building, 360 Leith Street, Dunedin
Andrew Gorman, University of Otago
Thursday, 3 May 2018
- Seminar Room, Centre for sustainability, 563 Castle St
Dr Tor Haken Inderberg, Senior Research Fellow, Director European Programme, Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Norway
Joint OERC/Centre for Sustainability Seminar
OERC Seminar: Citizen science for sustainability transitions: Lessons from Flip the Fleet’s efforts to accelerate uptake of electric vehicles
Thursday, 7 June 2018
- Seminar Room, Centre for Sustainability, 563 Castle St.
Prof Henrik Moller, Professor Emeritus, Centre for Sustainability & co-founder 'Flip the fleet'
Sunday, 15 July 2018
- New Zealand Marine Studies Centre, 185 Hatchery Road, Portobello, Dunedin 9014
Find out about the plants and animals that live in the intertidal zone and the deep waters just off our coast.
Thursday, 22 November 2018
- Hutton Theatre, Otago Museum, Dunedin
Otago Energy Research Centre Annual Symposium 2018