Thursday, 20 June 2019
- University of Otago College of Education Auditorium
145 Union Street East, Dunedin
Harraways & Sons Ltd and the University of Otago proudly present a public lecture from The Harraways 1867 Visiting Professor, Professor Rickey Yada.
Harraways Breakfast Meeting: The shift to plant-based and flexitarian diets: Environmental pitfalls and possible solutions
Friday, 5 July 2019
- Teaching Room 4.01, University of Otago House
385 Queen Street, Auckland
Professor Rickey Yada of the University of British Columbia is the Dean of the Faculty of Land and Food Systems. Professor Yada has recently been awarded an honorary Doctor of Science for his global contributions to food science and technology.
Tuesday, 3 September 2019
- William James Seminar Room 103, William James Building, 275 Leith Walk, Otago Campus
"The New Zealand Attitudes and Values Study: An Overview" presented by Professor Chris Sibley, School of Psychology, University of Auckland
Friday, 20 September 2019
- Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, 23A Mein Street, University of Otago, Wellington
Join us for a fascinating lineup of topics exploring how nutrition research is interpreted by health professionals, the media, policymakers, the community, and ultimately makes its way into our everyday food choices.
Wednesday, 6 November 2019
- Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, University of Otago, Wellington (23A Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6021)
Our annual global health conference is an opportunity to meet researchers working across diverse disciplines in global health, discuss projects, and to foster new collaborations.