AskOtago – if you’ve got a question then we can help
AskOtago is a one-stop shop that covers all your information needs. It aims to be the one place for all your questions regarding the University.
You can use AskOtago in the way that suits you:
- A self-help online knowledgebase – available 24-hours a day
- In person – at the Central Hub (entrances from the Central Library and the Link), and Satellite Hubs are also located in the Clocktower Building, St David II, Otago Business Centre and College of Education
- Telephone – 7000
- Freephone – 0800 80 80 98 (within New Zealand only)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat
- Inquiry form
You can get help by telephone, email, text and chat during our business hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Public Holidays: closed
View the Contact AskOtago page for our smaller hubs operating hours.
Your feedback on AskOtago is greatly valued. The easiest way to provide us your suggestions or comments is to email email@example.com