Performance and Delivery (PaD) provides transparency of service performance through the provision of service partnership agreements, service catalogues and through the measurement of service performance, whilst driving these across the University wide service providers. Performance and Delivery supports the management of service demand across Shared Services through tactical work force analysis, modelling, forecasting and capacity planning. The Unit also drives the development of key working structures, frameworks and templates.
- Drives the development and implementation of Service Partnership Agreements and Service Catalogues
- Plans workforce capacity and skills requirements across the Shared Services Division
- Monitors the University’s new services to make sure they achieve the results needed
- Drives performance metrics through the creation, implementation, communication and monitoring of performance and service delivery standards
- Develops stakeholder engagement strategy and feedback channels, and measures client experiences
- Reviews and provides consultation on strategic roadmap initiatives and milestones in conjunction with the Cascade Strategy system
Performance information and reporting will be provided to the Shared Services Leadership and related Steering Groups, Chief Operating Officer, Quality Advancement reviews, Internal Audit as required, and other relevant areas for key decision making and continuous improvement.
Performance and Delivery is based on the third floor of St David II.
Feedback can be sent directly to email@example.com