Wednesday 22 December 2021 9:26am
Student Health has moved its Patient Portal from Health365 to Manage My Health
A patient portal enables you to book routine appointments at Student Health and access some of your health information on-line.
If you have completed a Student Health enrolment form you will be invited to enrol with MMH.
You will be responsible for the security of your information and the notifying SH of any inaccuracies on your health record.
As a patient at Student Health, you will have access to:
Book appointments (This service will not be available until further notice)
- Routine appointments can be booked with a GP or nurse - in-person or telehealth
- Mental Health Support / Counselling / Clinical Psychology / Psychiatry appointments are not available to book on-line at this time.
- If you require an appointment sooner than those available on the on-line system please call Student Health on 0800479821
Appointments made online are only available for a standard 15-minute consultation. If you require a longer appointment eg. For concussion, cervical screening, sexual health, travel, a driver’s license, medicals or anything out of the ordinary, please phone reception to make an appointment.
COVID - Please do not book in-person appointments
- If you have ANY of the following symptoms - cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever, new shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, diarrhoea/vomiting, headache/muscle pain/ fatigue DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE PLEASE CALL US ON 0800 479 821
- Covid testing – if you require a Covid test these are available at 5 Malcolm street – no booking required
- View your lab results
- Your laboratory results have been viewed by your doctor/nurse. Your doctor/nurse will advise you when a specific action needs to be taken (Not all results that are outside the normal range require action). If you wish to discuss your results, please make an appointment with your clinician.
- View consultation notes from visits with clinicians at Student Health (activated from 01/02/2021).
- Provides a list of all recalls /health checks that you may require
- A list of all allergies that are recorded on your health file
- Vaccines that we have documented in your medical record.
- Access to view Blood Pressure, weight, height recordings
Repeat prescriptions – This service is currently not available
- A Student Health clinician may email advice / information to you - Please do not reply, the email function is not active
If you have any queries, please book an appointment or call Student Health 0800479821
If you have any concerns or questions or your information is incorrect, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or let your clinician know at your next appointment