Please note: You will need to show one of these forms of photo identification the first time you get a student ID Card. No other ID is accepted by the ID Card Office:
- Last year's University of Otago student ID Card
- Full Passport
- New Zealand Drivers Licence
- 18+ Card
- New Zealand Firearms Licence
Student ID Card
The Otago student ID Card displays your name, username/barcode, student email address, ID number, and the OUSA logo.
The card contains a chip and antenna that is currently used for door access. Please do not punch holes in your card as you may damage the chip and antenna.
- Contact details for the ID Card Office
- ID Card forms and information for students in Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington and Invercargill
- What you can do with your ID Card - functionality
- Lost Found & Replacement ID Cards
- Past Student Cards from previous years
- More information on door access using your ID card