A PhD provides an unequalled opportunity to carry out in-depth research and analysis of a particular health management issue. University of Otago offers the supervision of leading researchers from many different backgrounds. We aim to create a stimulating and supportive environment for emerging researchers.
Intending applicants for doctoral study will have demonstrated the ability to progress to an advanced degree and have a keen interest in research.
Interested students are encouraged view staff profiles on the web:
- Christchurch public health researchers Department of Population Health
- Dunedin public health researchers Department of Preventive and Social Medicine
- Wellington public health researchers Department of Public Health
View Campus-specific research themes:
- Christchurch campus (PDF 500 KB) (Department of Population Health, University of Otago, Christchurch)
- Dunedin campus (Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, Dunedin)
- Wellington campus (Department of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington)
- Regulations and requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (University of Otago)
- Scholarships available to PhD students (University of Otago)
- Further information for prospective PhD students (University of Otago)
- Christchurch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dunedin: email@example.com
- Wellington: firstname.lastname@example.org