Enrolments for postgraduate public health qualifications are always open for study in Christchurch, Dunedin, or Wellington. Papers begin in February, April, July, and September each year.
- PUBH 711 Principles of Epidemiology
- PUBH 712 Foundations of Hauora Māori
- PUBH 713 Society, Health and Health Promotion
- PUBH 714 Public Policy and Health Systems
- PUBH 723 Survey Methods
- PUBH 724 Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
- PUBH 732 Using Epidemiology in Public Health Practice
- PUBH 733 Environment and Health
- PUBH 735 Economics of Health Policy Decision Making
- PUBH 736 Economic Evaluation
- PUBH 741 Hauora Māori – Policy, Practice and Research
- PUBH 743 Health Promotion Programme Planning and Evaluation
- PUBH 744 Healthy Public Policy
- PUBH 721 Methods for Epidemiological Research
- PUBH 725 Applied Biostatistics 1 – Fundamentals
- PUBH 726 Applied Biostatistics 2 – Regression Methods
- PUBH 734 Health Protection
- PUBH 737 Public Health Law and Public Health Ethics – Fundamentals
- PUBH 738 Global Health Law and Global Health Ethics
- PUBH 739 Special Topic: Introduction to Pacific Public Health
- PUBH 740 Special Topic: One Heath
- PUBH 742 Global Health and International Health Systems
Our postgraduate public health papers are taught over half-semester terms at our campuses in Christchurch, Dunedin and Wellington.
*Not offered in Christchurch in 2021.
More detailed timetable information regarding teaching days is available on individual paper webpages (follow the PUBH paper links above), or by contacting an administrator, see details below.
Note that some papers are delivered in different terms than previous years.