|Value||NZ $6,000 (University); NZ $10,000 (Postgraduate)|
|Number offered||3 (University); 1 (Postgraduate)|
|Closing date||1 October|
The Freemasons Scholarships are provided annually by Freemasons New Zealand and are administered by the Freemasons Charity.
The Freemasons Scholarships are to assist able students who are active in their involvement in the community, to complete their university education in their chosen field.
- Have a good academic report
- Be a New Zealand citizen or hold Permanent New Zealand residency
- Demonstrate good citizenship
- Show leadership potential
- Have proven community commitment
Applications can be made online at https://bit.ly/FUSSCHOLARSHIP2021.