Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated April, 2018
- UEA courses
- Examinations take place within the normal academic year and typically end around the middle of June.
- Single semester students who only study at UEA during the autumn term will need take modules where assessment is based on coursework or ask to have coursework instead of an examination.
- Academic Year: September – June
- Autumn semester: September - December
- Spring semester: January - June
- UEA semester dates
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- 60 credits (UCU)per semester
- Exchange students will normally take 3-4 classes per semester
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Estimated Cost of Living
- £3,200 to £4,100 per semester
- £1,015 per month is the minimum cost of living as recommended by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for studying outside London.
- UEA cost of living
Student Visa and Insurance
Information on Student Visas & Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
The University, City and Region
UEA is a dynamic place to live and study with an enthusiastic atmosphere and willingness to explore new ideas. UEA's innovative approach to learning and teaching will help you build the key qualities of self-motivation and confidence, as well as skills and knowledge in your chosen subject area. UEA offer semester or year programmes of study in a range of humanities, social science and science subjects as well as a large range of courses aimed at preparing you for your professional career.
UEA's main campus lies in a beautiful parkland setting on the outskirts of Norwich-an historic and vibrant city within easy reach of London.
The City of Norwich and Region
Not only a beautiful city, in 2012 Norwich became England’s ﬁrst UNESCO City of Literature, a prestigious accreditation that recognised the thriving literary community that is very much a part of the fabric of our city. If you study English Literature at UEA, you will be taught by international experts covering all periods in literature, from the medieval to the present, as well as by prize-winning poets, novelists, biographers and literary translators.
Regularly voted one of the friendliest, happiest, and safest places to live in the UK, Norwich is a vibrant city with a lively and unique character. The bustle of Norwich is just minutes away from campus and offers plenty to inspire and entertain, no matter how diverse your taste or interests.
Norwich is overlooked by the towering cathedral and Normal Castle, its cobbled streets open out on to riverside walks, quiet gardens, museums and art galleries. Many ancient buildings now serve as cinemas, tea rooms and concert halls. Everywhere you will see medieval and modern buildings coexisting in one of England's most unspoiled cities.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com