Sent 7 December 2017
In this brief update for the University of Otago Support Services Review project there is information about upcoming and current vacancies, and a newly scheduled Voluntary Redundancy information session.
We encourage staff to continue to send through any questions or comments for this newsletter or the website using the ‘Have your say’ form.
The first tranche of recruitment will result in appointments at Director and Manager level. The intended recruitment activity for the coming months is as follow:
POSITIONS CURRENTLY SHORT-LISTING / INTERVIEWING:
- Director, Shared Services
- Senior Manager, Project Management Office
- Head of Operations Services
- Senior Manager Finance Advisory
POSITIONS CURRENTLY ADVERTISED:
- Senior Manager Client Services (This is an internal appointment only and will require sign in with University credentials to view. Closes Wednesday 13 December.)
- Manager Divisional Finance (closes Friday 15 December)
- IT Enterprise Architect (closes Monday 18 December)
- Senior Manager IT Projects Unit (closes Monday 8 January)
POSITIONS TO BE ADVERTISED DEC-JAN:
- Senior Manager, IT Information Systems (ITS)
- Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure (ITS)
- Manager Performance and Delivery
- Manager Events
- Head of Student Experience
- Director Marketing
- Manager Finance Services
Additional positions may be advertised during this time. For a full list of vacancies please be sure to check the Current Vacancies section of the HR web site.
Voluntary redundancy information sessions
In response to your survey feedback, an additional Voluntary Redundancy information session is being offered to Dunedin campus staff on Thursday 14 December. Representatives from the University, MSD and IRD will be on hand to supply personalised advice at the end of the session.
Any questions about this please contact Carolyn King, Change Manager on 021 278 3034 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your feedback on the project implementation as it progresses. Contact us to discuss, or let us know if you need more information at email@example.com
From the Support Services Review Project Team