Wednesday 16 July 2014 9:22am
Student participants were praised for their enthusiasm and for well researched, coordinated and articulate presentations that they delivered in the afternoon. Otago undergraduate students were joined by three postgraduate students from the University of Waikato and one recent graduate from the School of Surveying.
Student participants and presentations:
- Ian Hauman - Application of Angles Single Beam Echo Sounders for Bridge Surveys
- Tom Rutter - Hydrographic Work Experience From a Student Perspective
- Hayes Ballantyne - Front Digitisation and Feature Tracking in the East Ross Ice Shelf
- Shaun Lucas, Jarred Lloyd, Rhiannon Woolhouse-Williams - Combined School of Surveying presentation
- Sean Railton, Lachlan McNie, Jacob Hughes - Combined School of Surveying presentation
The School of Surveying congratulates students on their sponsorship and participation.
Here is a photo of the student participants.