We aim to provide our residents with a secure environment that is conducive to study and peaceful living.
Security is a shared responsibility and we encourage our residents to help us keep Toroa a secure environment.
Safety and security measures
To help us achieve this we have put the following safety and security measures in place.
Toroa’s safety and security features include:
• Swipe card access to main door and pedestrian gate at night
• Access to our community after hours is via closed gates
• Smoke detection systems
• Staff who are trained as fire wardens and in first-aid
• Security patrols after hours at specific times of the year
• Security cameras at various locations within the College grounds
• Simple guest sign-in procedure