Uniprint has two print shops on the University of Otago’s Dunedin campus:
Both Uniprint shops offer a huge range of services and products, including:
- A full range of copying and binding services
- Coloured and decorative papers
- Files printed via email, USB or CD
- Printing onto a variety of media
You can print directly from the student computers at the University of Otago’s Dunedin campus to the Library branch by following these instructions:
- Open your document and check that the page size in 'page setup' is A4 or A3
- Select 'File - Print'
- Select Printshop B&W for black and white printing, or Printshop Colour for colour printing
- Check that the properties or preferences are set to A4 or A3, and select 'Print'
- Visit Uniprint’s Library branch to collect and pay for your printing.