Submitting electronic files
Uniprint has access to a wide variety of software programmes used to create electronic files. While we are comfortable using your native file format, our preferred format is Acrobat .pdf.
Your work can be printed from a variety of storage media including:
- CDs or USB flash drives delivered to Uniprint’s Library branch or Albany branch
- Files emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
University clients can also send files to Uniprint for printing via:
- The Uniprint file drop facility
- The online order form (the file size limit is 50MB)
- The Uniprint file server
Contact Uniprint for instructions on how to access the Uniprint file drop facility or file server.
Please also note that there is a charge for opening and downloading electronic files:
- NZ$1.50 (per media) for the first file downloaded
- NZ$0.50 for any additional files downloaded from the same media
New Zealand Post has strict requirements for the printing of envelopes for bulk mail outs. This includes meeting the standards for pre-printed information on the envelopes and ensuring your database meets the criteria to receive the most cost effective mail rates. For your mail to go at the cheap bulk rate, ensure that your envelopes are correctly laid out and your merged address information is accurate and correctly formatted.
Learn about mail merge printing and distribution or talk to your Uniprint Client Services Representative, who can guide you through the process.
At Uniprint we are mindful of our copyright limitations. We cannot copy, reproduce or distribute any more than 10 per cent of an author's publications without their permission.