Tuesday 5 November 2019 3:26pm
2020 Bridging Programme Intake 1
Important Registration Information
Registration Date: Monday 13th January 2020
Time: 09:15 AM
Location: UOLCFY Reception, University Plaza, 130 Anzac Avenue, Dunedin 9016
ALL CONDITIONS IN YOUR LETTER OF OFFER MUST BE MET BY 13th January 2020
IMPORTANT TO READ
• International students: Bring your passport with current visa
• Domestic students: Bring your passport or NZ birth certificate or visa showing your residency status
NB. Driver’s licence or photo ID is not acceptable as identification for registration.
• Bring your Financial Guarantee if applicable.
• Before enrolling, ensure that you have arranged full payment or funding for your fees.
• The deadline for late registration is 4PM, Friday 17th January 2020
• Fees-Free funding and StudyLink funding is not available for the Bridging Programme.
• Late enrolment fees apply.
If you cannot be present on the registration date, or if you have any enquiries, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on 13th January 2020.
Admissions & Enrolment Team
University of Otago Language Centre and Foundation Year