Monday 11 May 2020 3:24pm
2020 Foundation Programme Intake 2
Important Registration Information for Domestic Students
Registration Date: Monday 22nd June 2020
Time: 09:15 AM
To secure a place in 2020 Foundation Year Programme Intake 2, please email us to confirm your acceptance of our Offer of Place by Friday 22nd May 2020.
On your Registration date, please come to Reception, University Plaza, 130 Anzac Avenue, Dunedin 9016
To register and enrol in Foundation Year Programme, please bring:
- Bring your passport or birth certificate showing evidence of permanent residency. (Note that your driver’s Licence is not acceptable as ID for FY Registration.)
- Bring evidence of your StudyLink application if you are applying for a Student Loan
Tertiary education fees-free for New Zealanders
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the Government agency that will assess eligibility for fees-free study. We encourage you to complete the assessment at www.feesfree.govt.nz as soon as possible, to ensure that we have up-to-date information from the TEC about your eligibility.
Important note for registration and enrolment:
- All your offer conditions must be met by Monday 22nd June 2020
- Before enrolling, ensure that you have arranged full payment or funding for your fees.
- The deadline for late FY registration is 4PM, Friday 3rd July 2020.
- Late enrolment fees apply.
Please note that there are a series of sessions during Orientation week and it is compulsory for all students to attend them.
If you cannot be present on the registration date and/or Orientation sessions, or if you have any enquiries, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to Foundation Studies.
Admissions & Enrolment Team
University of Otago Language Centre and Foundation Year