Monday 11 May 2020 3:41pm
With border closures and restrictions likely to continue for some time both in New Zealand and in most other countries, Foundation Year Programme 2020 Intake 2 will be delivered both online as well as on campus.
To secure your place in 2020 Foundation Year Programme Intake 2, please email us by Friday 22nd May 2020 to confirm:
- your acceptance of our Offer of Place
- your intention to study online OR on campus
For those who intend to study online, our Team will email you registration instruction approximately 3 weeks before your course start date. Please follow the provided instructions.
For those who intend to study on campus, please report at UOLCFY Reception, University Plaza, 130 Anzac Avenue, Dunedin on Monday 22nd June 2020 by 09:15am.
To register and enrol in Foundation Year Programme on campus, please bring:
- Your passport with current visa (Please carefully read conditions on your visa. If it refers to any e-visa letter, please bring the letter.)
- Bring your Financial Guarantee if applicable
Important note for registration and enrolment:
- All your offer conditions must be met by Monday 22nd June 2020
- Before enrolling, ensure that you have arranged full payment or funding for your fees.
- The deadline for late FY registration is 4PM, Friday 3rd July 2020.
- Late enrolment fees apply.
Please note that there are a series of sessions during Orientation week and it is compulsory for all students to attend them.
If you cannot be present on the registration date and/or Orientation sessions, or if you have any enquiries, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to Foundation Studies.
Admissions & Enrolment Team
University of Otago Language Centre and Foundation Year