Please select the calendar/fees for your particular programme
Fees and dates 2021/2022
- Fees – all programmes 2021/2022
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake One calendar 2021
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake Two calendar 2021/2022
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake Three calendar 2021/2022
- English For Otago calendar 2021/2022
- General English calendar 2021/2022
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake One calendar 2022
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake Two calendar 2022
- Bridging Programme and Pathway Intake Three calendar 2022
- English For Otago calendar 2022
- General English calendar 2022
If you wish to study at our English Language Centre, we accept students almost any Monday of the year.
There are three terms in a year for English Language Centre and Pathway programmes.
If you have submitted your application and have been accepted in to the programme, we will send you an “Offer of Place” which confirms your place, the cost of the course and our bank account details.
Payment of fees
You can pay through Western Union Business Solutions payment portal, electronic banking, money transfer, or EFTPOS (subject to individual bank limits).
We expect full payment before your programme starts.
Access to resources and facilities
As part of your fees you will receive access to all the resources and facilities that a University of Otago student has, such as gym membership, cheap health care, 24 hour computer lab access and student discounts all over the city.