Please select the calendar/fees for your particular programme
- Pathway programmes February 2022 intake
- Pathway programmes June 2022 intake
- Pathway programmes October 2022 intake
- English For Otago 2022/2023
- General English 2022/2023
- Pathway programmes February 2023 intake
- Pathway programmes June 2023 intake
- Pathway programmes October 2023 intake
- English For Otago 2023/2024
- General English 2023/2024
If you wish to study at our English Language Centre, we accept students almost any Monday of the year.
There are three terms in a year for English Language Centre and Pathway programmes.
If you have submitted your application and have been accepted in to the programme, we will send you an “Offer of Place” which confirms your place, the cost of the course and our bank account details.
Payment of fees
You can pay through:
- Convera, who we partner with to offer international students a simple, secure, and smart way to pay fees online,
- electronic banking,
- money transfer, or
- EFTPOS (subject to individual bank limits).
We expect full payment before your programme starts.
Access to resources and facilities
As part of your fees you will receive access to all the resources and facilities that a University of Otago student has, such as gym membership, cheap health care, 24-hour computer lab access and student discounts all over the city.