Fees must be paid in New Zealand Dollars. Please ensure that the student's full name and student reference number is clearly stated on the payment.
|You are in New Zealand||You are overseas|
|Western Union Business Solutions||-|
|EFTPOS at UOLCFY Reception||-|
* Credit card payment incurs 2% fee for credit card transaction.
To make a payment by credit card, please contact our finance office: email@example.com
Our bank details are:
|Account||University of Otago Foundation Studies Ltd.|
|Bank||Westpac New Zealand Ltd|
|Branch||Westpac Moray Place|
|Address||PO Box 5345, Dunedin 9058, New Zealand|
|Swift Code||WPACNZ2W (for payments outside New Zealand)|
Western Union Business Solutions payment portal
The University of Otago Language Centre and Foundation Year uses the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal for you to pay your tuition, accommodation and insurance fees.
How to make your payment
- Log into the international student payment portal to make your payment.
- Enter your student information.
- Enter your payment amount in New Zealand Dollars.
- Select your payment method - telegraphic transfer - choose your country and currency*
- Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your bank transfer instructions.
- Complete your payment at your local bank branch or with online banking using the printed instructions.
*due to international banking regulations transactions in some currencies are not available. If your currency does not appear as an option, please select an alternative currency such as USD$.
If you need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org