Withdrawal / Cancellation by a Student
Withdrawal / Cancellation before course start date
- When students have confirmed their acceptance of the offer by payment of fees but do not register to enrol in the course on course start date, a full refund less Refund Administration fee will apply.
Withdrawal / Cancellation after course has started but within induction period
- Any LC or BP student who withdraws within the induction period will be charged the Cancellation Fee and receive a credit for any remaining fees, including the Student Services fee and insurance if purchased through FSL.
- Any FY student who withdraws within the induction period will receive a full refund of fees paid less the Refund Administration fee.
Withdrawal / Cancellation after induction period
- Any current LC student who withdraws forfeits the remaining fees for the half term in which he / she is currently enrolled and will receive a credit of any remaining tuition fee and Student Services fee
- Any LC student who does not withdraw by the Wednesday of the recess week between half and full terms will be considered to be enrolled in the following term (of his / her programme). EFO will form its own term within the academic calendar.
- Any BP student who withdraws forfeits the fees for the entire enrolment.
- Any FY student who withdraws forfeits the fees for the current term, and will receive a credit of any remaining tuition fee and Student Services fee
- Under special circumstances, the CEO may approve a transfer of the student's enrolment to another FSL programme.
Withdrawal / Cancellation by FSL
- Withdrawal by FSL takes precedence over withdrawal by a student
- Any student withdrawn by FSL for attendance, disciplinary, and / or a cancelled visa will forfeit all fees. The CEO has discretion to transfer any remaining fees to the immediate enrolment of another FSL programme.
- Refunds are only paid if the students account is in credit at the time of the application.
- Refunds will not be paid to students who received TEC fees-free funding for tuition and student services fees.
- Any Refund will be paid in NZ dollars only, to the payer only (this includes a scholarship provider), unless the payer advises otherwise, in writing.
- All Refund payments (made to a New Zealand bank account) under $100 will incur the Administration Part Fee; otherwise the Administration Full Fee applies.
- All Refund payments (made to an overseas bank account) under $100 will incur the Administration International Transaction Part Fee; otherwise the Administration International Transaction Full Fee applies.
- To apply for a refund to own bank account, please complete a Refund Form and submit it along with supporting documents to our staff at our reception desk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To apply for a refund to another persons’ bank account, please complete a Refund Form and an Authority to Refund to Another Person’s Bank Account Form, and submit them along with supporting documents to our staff at our reception desk or email: email@example.com