Visa application support
The program Students Online (SOL) is changing to Provider Direct. Our Student Support Team will be able to process student visas through Provider Direct if the student meets the following criteria:
- Your current visa is a student visa for a UOLCFY course or from a secondary school;
- Your attendance has been 95% or above;
- You are passing 75% of your course.
Students who do not meet these requirements or who arrive with such visas as visitor visa, work visa, working holiday visa, student visa with other education providers, student visa for other UOLCFY course, will need to apply through the Immigration New Zealand website: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas; or contact a visa advisor for assistance and support.
Under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act, only licensed immigration advisers or a specified list of exempt advisers, such as lawyers, are allowed to provide immigration advice. Our Student Support Team can assist you to complete and submit an online visa application and may give clerical help, but cannot offer immigration advice including:
- what type of visa you should apply for
- what supporting documents you might need
- how you should answer a question in the form
- how you should answer any follow-up questions from INZ
- what type of visa you may be eligible for at a later date.
Phone 00643 479 5711 or 00643 479 5253