The Postgraduate Office is the first point of contact for enquiries from both students and staff about postgraduate study at the University of Otago, Wellington.
The Office is widely involved with PhD students and supervisors and all applications for PhD admission are coordinated by the Office.
Postgraduate students, potential or current, and staff can contact the Office at anytime for any advice or support that they may require.
Useful information for postgraduate students
- Training opportunities and events for postgraduate students
- Postgraduate Qualifications available at the University of Otago, Wellington
- PhD Opportunities at the University of Otago, Wellington
- Masters Handbook – includes thesis guidelines
- PhD Handbook
- Sources of Conference Funding Support for Postgraduate Research Students
- Enrolment process
- Postgraduate Scholarships – includes Otago Scholarships
- International Students
- Learning Support for Postgraduate Students at the University of Otago, Wellington
- Thesis Guidelines – The University of Otago Library has information on thesis organisation, copyright obligations and depositing an electronic thesis.
- University of Otago, Wellington Library
- Student Learning Centre University of Otago – useful site for resources including online study guides.
- Career Development Centre – for Postgraduate students
Coordinator Student Experience
University of Otago, Wellington
PO Box 7343