The following OPC resources are available for download, free of charge under a Creative Commons Licience (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives) for individual’s personal use. These resources are free to use so long as authorship and source are acknowledged and they are not then sold wholly or as part of other resources (such as training or printed materials) without permission from the author, Fiona Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These resources are intended as practical tools to assist clinicians and researchers already familiar with OPC. These resources may be difficult to interpret or apply accurately without having read the Occupational Performance Coaching Manual (2020) by Graham, Kennedy-Behr and Ziviani or one of the book chapters describing OPC listed on the Publications tab.
The Occupational Performance Manual includes additional electronic resources including demonstration video and is expected to be available from August 2020 via Routledge.
OPC graphics and presentations
- OPC Brief Presentation (PDF)
- OPC Coaching Process (PDF)
- OPC Collaborative Performance Analysis (PDF)
- OPC Info Club Guide to Sharing Information (PDF)
- OPC Logic model (PDF)
- Self-determination Theory and Occupational Performance Coaching (PDF)
- Team Structures (PDF)
Tools for implementing OPC
- OPC Case note audit tool (PDF)
- OPC Casenote template (PDF)
- OPC Five S to Act (PDF)
- OPC Goal development guide and template (PDF)
- OPC Goal development guide and template (Word)
- OPC Report Template (PDF)
- OPC Report Template (Word)