5th year undergraduate programme co-ordinator
Department of Medicine
University of Otago Wellington
PO Box 7343
Tel +64 4 385 5594
Sophie is responsible for co-ordinating the 5th year General Medicine Module. This involves:
• Creation and upkeep of student timetable
• Clinical placements
• Personal Clinical tutor attachments
• Liaising with Senior Clinical Lecturers regarding seminar and clinic times and resources.
• Managing content on Moodle
• Organising module assessments, including case history and peer review assessments, eMCQ, OSCE. Collating data from student assessments for approval from Course Convener.
• Contributing to review of the General Medicine Module and its future planning.
Sophie also co-ordinates Clinical Pharmacology and Palliative Medicine teaching for the 4th and 5th year Vertical Module timetables.