Have you enrolled? If not, start with enrolment then come back
- Gained University Entrance and been approved into your Programme?
- Chosen your paper(s) and had your course approved?
- Completed the declaration?
- Paid your fees? *
* A reminder that all fees are now invoiced online in eVision (including instructions on how to pay these.( If you are organising third party payment (e.g. Health Workforce New Zealand, or employer payment) you may need to contact Student Finance directly at: email@example.com.
Before your paper commences
The Postgraduate Coordinator will be in touch in advance to inform you of the below information, but please ensure:
- You are able to attend the Residentials in Wellington - Attendance is a compulsory part of your course.
- You are familiar with the Zoom videoconferencing system (including purchasing a USB headset.) Information on how to access and use this system will be sent out in advance.
- You have bookmarked Blackboard - The e-learning platform.
- If you do not wish to use your student email you have set up an auto-forward.
- You have completed the student survey.
If you need any assistance with the above please contact the Postgraduate Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org