Skip to Global Navigation
Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Search
Skip to Site Map
Recent PhD and Master's Projects in the Department of Primary Health Care and General Practice
- Refugee women’s health seeking behavioural-change on resettlement in NZ.
- Parents search for vaccination information on-line and the information impact on decision-making.
- Surgeons’ and patients’ shared understanding of decision-related information.
- The role of acupuncture as an adjunct to primary care for mild to moderate mood disorders.
- Working towards primary care and aged residential care integration.
- Metaphors in cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Exploring health professionals’ perceptions of a new advanced physiotherapy scope of practice in New Zealand; understanding barriers and enablers to implementation in primary health care.
- Transitional Care Nursing Service: Patient experience of an integrated care initiative.
- Practices and perceptions of NZ community pharmacists in providing Opioid Substitution Therapy.
- Exploring community pharmacists’ perceptions of their role in primary mental health care.
- Histories of chest pain.