- Refugee women’s health seeking behavioural-change on resettlement in NZ.
- Parents search for vaccination information on-line and the information impact on decision-making.
- Surgeons’ and patients’ shared understanding of decision-related information.
- The role of acupuncture as an adjunct to primary care for mild to moderate mood disorders.
- Working towards primary care and aged residential care integration.
- Metaphors in cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Exploring health professionals’ perceptions of a new advanced physiotherapy scope of practice in New Zealand; understanding barriers and enablers to implementation in primary health care.
- Transitional Care Nursing Service: Patient experience of an integrated care initiative.
- Practices and perceptions of NZ community pharmacists in providing Opioid Substitution Therapy.
- Exploring community pharmacists’ perceptions of their role in primary mental health care.
- Histories of chest pain.