Step 1: Apply online
Choose your qualification from the list below then click on the 'Apply Now' button on the right-hand side to apply.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (PGCertPHC)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Travel Medicine (PGCertTravMed)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care (PGDipPHC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Travel Medicine (PGDipTravMed)
If you have studied at Otago before your Otago username and password will be the same. If you have forgotten your username and password please follow the instructions below the sign-in area.
If you haven't studied at Otago before:
- Click 'Create new account'
- Complete all steps in the application process
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Submit application
Once you have submitted your application this will go to the University enrolments office to ensure you meet the University requirements and then to the Department to ensure that you meet the qualification requirements. If we require more information we will be in touch. The enrolment process may take some tim
Once your application has been approved you will be emailed informing you of this decision and offered a place in the course. It is important that you accept this offer when you receive it otherwise you will not be able to proceed any further.
Step 2: Pick your papers
Once your application has been approved you will need to select your papers. You should have already been in touch to discuss papers. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into eVision
- Go to 'tasks' area
- Select 'Pick your papers'
Step 3: Approval
You will be contacted via e:Vision and email once your papers have been approved. Please follow the below steps:
- Check your email to accept your offer
- You will be required to agree to a further declaration
- This completes the process and you will be granted access to any online resources required and fees will be generated