Creating Connections & Building Bridges Together: The Journey Continues
20th and 21st November 2017
University of Otago, Wellington
23a Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6242, New Zealand
The 7th Service User Academia symposium will be held in Wellington, New Zealand on the 20th and 21st November 2017 with the theme being 'Creating Connections and Building Bridges Together: The Journey Continues'.
This symposium is for anyone involved with, interested in, or aspiring to pursue co-produced and/or service user-led mental health projects or programmes
- Call for abstracts and scholarship applications - 10 May 2017
- Abstracts and scholarship applications due - 9 June 2017
- Notification of abstract and scholarship application outcomes - 3 July 2017
- Early bird call for registrations - 14 August 2017
- Early bird registration closes - 1 November 2017
- Preliminary programme available - 1 October 2017
- Final programme available - 1 November 2017
Please note that due to venue capacity places will be strictly limited so we do advise you to register as early as possible.
- Call for abstracts and scholarship applications
- Key-note and plenary presentations
- Preliminary programme and abstracts available
|Early bird registration (14th August - 1st November):||Full registration (1st November - 12th November):|
|Waged: NZ$250 +GST||Waged: NZ$300 +GST|
|Unwaged: NZ$150 +GST||Unwaged: NZ$150 +GST|
For any enquiries or to be put on the mailing list to receive communications about the symposium directly please contact Dr Sarah Gordon - email@example.com or Kristy Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Otago, Wellington - 23A Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington.