Department of Public Health
Playgrounds: Smokefree signs, drinking fountains and shade
- Gage R, Wilson N, Signal L, Thomson G. Shade in playgrounds: findings from a nationwide survey and implications for urban health policy. J Public Health 2019; 27:669–674 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10389-018-0990-9
- Healthy playgrounds in New Zealand local government areas? An updated 2017-2018 survey of smokefree signage and drinking fountains. Nick Wilson, George Thomson. July 2018
- Playground drinking fountains in 17 local government areas: survey methods and results. George Thomson, Nick Wilson. NZ Med J 2018, Vol 131 No 1469, pp.69-74
- Using Google Earth to Assess Shade for Sun Protection in Urban Recreation Spaces: Methods and Results. R. Gage · N. Wilson · L. Signal · M. Barr · C. Mackay · A. Reeder · G. Thomson. J Community Health 2018: 43(6):1061-1068.
- Smokefree signage at children’s playgrounds: Field observations and comparison with Google Street View. George Thomson, Nick Wilson. Tob Induc Dis. 2017. 23;15:37