Presentations from Indigenous People and Cancer Symposium 2018 are now available.
The Cancer and Chronic Conditions (C3) research group are a collaborative group of researchers working at the interface between public health, health services research, and clinical medicine. Our work includes a range of projects aimed at reducing the impact of cancer and chronic conditions on population health and health inequalities through policy and health system change.
The C3 Research Group is involved in multiple streams of work related to cancer and chronic conditions. You can view more information about the work we are doing within each of these streams by following the links below.
- Improving care and outcomes for Māori in New Zealand
- Cancer and comorbidity; cancer in ageing populations
- Cancer among Indigenous peoples globally
- Mental health, cancer and chronic conditions
- Stomach cancer: prevention and care
- Testicular cancer
- Diabetes: improving outcomes
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Cancer Control in the Pacific