- Submission to Finance and Expenditure committee – Arms (Prohibited Firearms, Magazines, and Parts) Amendment Bil, April 2019
- Submission on the Draft Terms of Reference – Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historical Abuse in State Care, 2018
- Brief Submission on Revision of the Abortion Law, May 2018
- Submission on The Future of Tax, April 2018
- Submission from staff oftheDepartment of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington, on theLocal Government (Community Well-being) Amendment Bill, May 2018
- Submission to tax working group, From ASPIRE 2025, ASH New Zealand, Hāpai te Hauora and the Cancer Society of New Zealand, April 2018
- Policy Options for the Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes, September 2016
- National Policy Statement on urban development capacity, July 2016
- Submission on the Healthy Homes Amendment Bill (No. 2), June 2016
- Submission on Wellington City Council draft Low Carbon Capital Plan, May 2016
- Productivity Commission’s better urban planning issues paper, submission by NZCSC and Regional Public Health, 2016
- Ministry of Transport’s draft transport research strategy, 2016
- Submission on the Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill, January 2016
- Written Submission in response to the Update of the New Zealand Health Strategy Consultation draft, December 2015 - Department
- Written Submission in response to the Update of the New Zealand Health Strategy Consultation draft, July 2015 - Individuals
- Submission to Horowhenua District Council on their Draft Long Term Plan 2015-2025.
- Submission to the Ministry of Health on the enforcement of the Smoke-Free Environments Act.
- Submission to the Wellington City Council (for the PHA) on their Waterfront Plan.
- Productivity Commission’s draft report Using Land for Housing, 2015
- New Zealand’s climate change target, a submission by Ralph Chapman, Victoria University of Wellington, June 2015
- Wellington City Council Medium-density Housing and Town Centre Plans 2015
- GWRC draft climate change strategy 2015
- Wellington draft regional land transport plan 2015
- Submission on the Health (Protection) Amendment Bill , February 2015
- Submission on Smokefree Environments (Tobacco Plain Packaging) Amendment Bill, 28 March 2014.
- Wellington urban growth plan
- Safer urban speed limits
- Open spaces
- Wellington’s draft annual plan
- Improving our resource management system
- Submission on the Vulnerable Children’s Bill, 30 October 2013.
- Submission on the Resource Management reform discussion paper, 16 April 2013.
- Submission to Auckland Council on the Draft Unitary Plan, 31 May 2013.
- Submission to Wellington City Council on the draft annual plan, 23 May 2013.
- Parliamentary presentation on tracking alcohol affordability, 29 August 2012.
- Submission on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill, 24 July 2012.
- NZ Productivity Commission’s Draft Report on Housing Affordability, 19 Feb 2012.
- Parliamentary Inquiry into Boarding Houses, 11 Aug 2011.
- New Zealand Productivity Commission’s Inquiry on Housing Affordability, August 4 2011.
- Submission to the Select Committee on the Alcohol Reform Bill, 16 February 2011.
- Health Select Committee on the Smoke-free Environments (Control and Enforcement) Amendment Bill (January 2011 written submission, February 2010 oral submission).
- Māori Affairs Select Committee for the Inquiry into the tobacco industry in Aotearoa and the consequences of tobacco use for Māori (January 2010 written submission, oral submission, June 2010) - [requested and supplementary material].
- Ministry of health on tobacco displays, April 2010.
- Submission to the Law Commission on Alcohol in our lives - An issues paper on the reform of New Zealand's liquor laws, 25 October 2009.
- Submission to Hon Tony Ryall, Minister of Health, on the Ministerial Review Group report, 18 September 2009.
- Health Select Committee on the Public Health Bill, March 2008.
- The Ngauranga to Airport Strategic Transport Study (WCC, WRC and Transit NZ), February 2008.
- Ministry of Health on retail tobacco displays (in association with Massey University and Whakauae Research Services), February 2008.