A collaboration between the DIET Programme (NIHI, University of Auckland), INFORMAS (University of Auckland), and the BODE3 Programme (University of Otago, Wellington). Co-sponsored by the Healthier Lives National Science Challenge.
DIET, BODE3 and INFORMAS were/are all funded by HRC
What? A day of presentations and discussion on population diets in New Zealand and priorities for action
Programme: The symposium will showcase research from New Zealand population nutrition researchers. Topics include:
- How healthy are New Zealand foods?
- Is food labelling the answer?
- Junk food marketing and children
- Price as a lever for change
Priorities for action will be explored through a panel discussion.
View the draft programme. (PDF format, 381KB). The programme will be updated as it is confirmed.
- Dietary Interventions: Evidence & Translation (DIET)
- Burden of Disease Epidemiology, Equity & Cost-Effectiveness Programme (BODE3)
- Healthier Lives
|Date||Tuesday, 4 September 2018|
|Time||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Event Category||Health Sciences|
|Department||Public Health (Wellington)|
|Location||Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, University of Otago Wellington, 23A Mein St, Newtown, Wellington|
|Cost||There is no cost for attendance, however registration is compulsory.|