Tuesday 17 April 2018 11:05am
Welcome to the Autumn 2018 edition of He Kete Kōrero which highlights recent work at the University of Otago, Wellington. This issue demonstrates the breadth and depth of research, teaching/learning and events here, and includes stories on:
- The Art of Palliative Medicine
- Summer internship for Indigenous peoples in genomics (SING)
- New Associate Dean (Pacific) starts
- Record numbers at 2018 Public Health Summer School
- Flowers for diabetes? new study
- Disease recurrence after surgery for bowel cancer
- Out of prison and back to smoking?
- Talking about diabetes – improving health, one sentence at a time
- Ethics and stigma about obesity
- Third dose vaccine for mumps outbreak?
Make sure you check our events page with latest updates.
Catch up on the latest news in our Autumn 2018 newsletter He Kete Kōrero:
He Kete Kōrero – Autumn 2018 (PDF 2.76MB)