WellSleep Centre staff are involved in undergraduate teaching for the following groups:
- Fourth- and fifth-year medical students (studying at the University of Otago, Wellington)
- Students enrolled in Massey University’s Sleep Science paper
Postgraduate teaching is provided for two University of Otago, Wellington programmes:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Technology (PGCertMedTech)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Technology (PGDipMedTech)
The PGCertMedTech is specifically aimed at those just starting, or wishing to start, work as clinical physiologists in the fields of sleep, cardiology or respiratory medicine. The program consists of two papers taken over one year of part-time study.
The PGDipMedTech consists of a further two papers providing focused training for the technologist and is currently available for sleep medicine and cardiology technologists.
A Master of Medical Technology (MMedTech) programme is currently being developed.
Opportunities are available for suitably-qualified candidates for master’s or PhD research degrees.
Please contact the WellSleep manager Dr Angela Campbell – email@example.com – for further information.
WellSleep Centre staff regularly provide sleep education to a range of groups including
- Company employees
- Medical professionals
- Students enrolled in other health science courses
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about sleep education seminars.