Dr Deb Wilson is an Honorary Associate Professor teaching in the Wildlife Management course. Please follow the link below to view her profile at Landcare Research.
Current and Recent Postgraduate Students
- Jamie McAulay (MSc): Estimating risk to alpine fauna – diet of alpine stoats
- Georgina Pickerell (PhD, 2015): Braided-river islands as refuges from introduced mammalian predators : characteristics influencing predator presence, and consequences of reduced flow.
- Rebecca Lawrence (MSc, 2011): Using artificial food patches to investigate the foraging behaviour of ship rats, and testing for suitable study populations of house mice.
- Des Smith (PhD, 2005): Movements, population dynamics and predatory behaviour of stoats inhabiting alpine grasslands in Fiordland.
- Richard Clayton (MSc, 2005): The influence of introduced mammals on forest regeneration on islands in Paterson Inlet, Rakiura National Park.