The Dan and Gwen Taylor Lectures
In addition to funding the Dan and Gwen Taylor Fellowships, the Taylor Trust enables us to bring visitors to the philosophy programme to deliver the annual Dan and Gwen Taylor Lectures.
For more on the Taylors' contributions to philosophy at Otago, see the history of the programme.
Dan and Gwen Taylor Lecturers
- 2021: Tim Mulgan (Auckland)
- 2019: Tim Dare (Auckland)
- 2018: Gillian Russell (UNC)
- 2017: Julia Driver (Washington University St. Louis)
- 2016: Sally Haslanger (MIT)
- 2015: Jeremy Waldron (NYU)
- 2014: Philip Pettit (Princeton, ANU)
- 2013: Brian Leiter (Chicago)
- 2012: Derek Matravers (Open University)
- 2011: Tim Mulgan (St Andrews)
- 2010: Annette Baier (Otago, Pittsburgh)
Recordings of selected Dan and Gwen Taylor lectures are available on the Division of Humanities podcasts page.