Information Technology Services (ITS) offers training for a wide range of computer programs to suit different skill level and group size. Courses can be booked online and IT Training can tailor courses for groups of various sizes and different levels.
Staff / Public courses
Public courses are open to staff, students, or the general public. Many are free to University of Otago staff.
- Search for an IT training course
- View IT Training courses by date
- View IT Training courses by subject category
- View all IT training courses
You must be a University of Otago student to attend one of our subsidised student courses. Book online with a credit card, or come to ITS Reception to pay by cash or Eftpos.
We can tailor any of our courses for an individual or group session, and also offer technical training.
- Please contact the IT Training team for individual or custom training
- View advanced technical IT training courses
Can’t find the course you want?
Please contact the IT Training team to discuss how we can help you.
Training room hire
You can hire our IT Training rooms on the Dunedin campus. They are available for hire on a half-day basis for IT-related conferences or workshops when available
- Please contact the IT Training team to hire a training room
- View the training room specifications. (pdf, 197KB)
IT Training – what’s new?
Free online training with GoSkills - Now includes Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
Access from any computer, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection.
Go to www.goskills.com/coupon and enter code OU2015. Then sign up or login to your account.
The email address for your account must end in @otago.ac.nz
Available until the end of 2015.
Read the 2013 IT Training Annual Report (pdf, 580KB)