The University's Organisational Structure is available as small separate PDF downloads for printing.(Adobe Acrobat is required to view these charts. If you do not have Acrobat installed you can download it for free.)
- Central Organisation Structure (PDF)
- Academic Division (PDF)
- Commerce Division - School of Business (PDF)
- External Engagement Structure (PDF)
- Health Sciences Division (PDF)
- Human Resources Division (PDF)
- Humanities Division (PDF)
- Financial Services Division (PDF)
- Operations – Shared Services (PDF)
- Operations Division (PDF)
- Research Division Structure (PDF)
- Sciences Division (PDF)
The governing body of the University is the University Council, which consists of both appointed and elected members, and is headed by the Chancellor. It seeks the advice of Senate on matters of academic policy.
Further information on University of Otago Committees is available elsewhere on this website.