We offer outstanding undergraduate and postgraduate study within Primary Health Care:
- Within the undergraduate medical curriculum, we provide community-based learning programmes and co-ordinate ethics and professional development teaching.
- Our interprofessional postgraduate courses for health professionals, foster research-informed excellence and innovation in the health sector. We offer Distance Learning, Masters and Doctorate courses
- Our department is the University of Otago Wellington home and at the leading edge for interprofessional education.
Study with us
- Our interdisciplinary research activity informs practitioners and consumers, patients and policy makers about many aspects of health and primary health care.
- Our research strengths are in mental health, communication in health care, interprofessional education and health services research – with a focus on primary health care