An investigation of a business problem (real or simulated), backed by appropriate applied and academic literature.
|Paper title||Applied Project|
|Points||40 points 40 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (23 February 2018 - 22 February 2019), 2nd Non standard period (6 July 2018 - 3 July 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,116.79|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,383.06|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Plan and conduct an independent (applied) project that will be relevant and useful to the chosen business context
- Apply critical thinking skills and interdisciplinary approaches to an in-depth analysis of the chosen business problem
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities in a multicultural global business environment
- Work independently to produce a report with a high level of communication skills (verbal and written)