Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
An investigation of a business problem (real or simulated), backed by appropriate applied and academic literature.
|Paper title||Applied Project|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (28 February 2022 - 23 February 2023)
2nd Non standard period (11 July 2022 - 7 July 2023) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,264.77|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- More information link
- Teaching staff
To be advised, contact the department for further information
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Plan and conduct an independent (applied) project that will be relevant and useful to the chosen business context
- Apply critical thinking skills and interdisciplinary approaches to an in-depth analysis of the chosen business problem
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities in a multicultural global business environment
- Work independently to produce a report with a high level of communication skills (verbal and written)