Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
An investigation of a business problem (real or simulated), backed by appropriate applied and academic literature.
|Paper title||Applied Project|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 March 2021 - 25 February 2022), 2nd Non standard period (12 July 2021 - 8 July 2022)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,226.78|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,350.96|
- Limited to
- More information link
- Teaching staff
To be advised, contact the department for further information
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Plan and conduct an independent (applied) project that will be relevant and useful to the chosen business context
- Apply critical thinking skills and interdisciplinary approaches to an in-depth analysis of the chosen business problem
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities in a multicultural global business environment
- Work independently to produce a report with a high level of communication skills (verbal and written)