A rehabilitation perspective on the assessment and management of a range of neurological conditions including stroke, subarachnoid haemorrhage, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and Parkinson’s disease.
A rehabilitation perspective on the assessment and management of a range of neurological conditions including stroke, subarachnoid haemorrage, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury and Parkinson's disease.
|Paper title||Neurological Rehabilitation|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- Limited to
- MHealSc, PGDipRehab, PGCertRehab, PGDipPhty, PGDipHealSc, MPhty
Suitable for people who hold a degree or diploma from a New Zealand university or are in an appropriate profession approved by the academic board.
If you have not already done so, please contact the department for course advice before selecting your programme, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information link
- View further information about Rehabilitation Studies
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- One 2-day compulsory seminar held at the University of Otago Wellington campus.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- On successful completion of this paper you will have looked at the assessment and
management of neurological conditions including
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Multiple sclerosis
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Parkinson's disease
- Urinary incontinence