The Nursing Articles of Interest with its distinctive blue cover has been published since 1998, and helps to make the widest use possible of the Canterbury Medical Library journal collection.
Our reference staff identify and list recent articles of general interest to nurses.
All articles included in the series are available online.
Each issue includes:
- a selection of the books recently added to the library,
- a list of the recent journal issues received,
- a commentary and the URL for two useful health-related websites.
- No. 207-208, January-February [PDF 73KB]
- No. 209-210, March-April [PDF 93KB]
- No. 211-212, May-June [PDF 125KB]
- No. 213-214, July-August [PDF 100KB]
- No. 195-196, January-February [PDF 120KB]
- No. 197-198, March-April [PDF 99KB]
- No. 199-200, May-June [PDF 64KB]
- No. 201-202, July-August [PDF 66KB]
- No. 203-204, September-October [PDF 103KB]
- No. 205-206, November-December [PDF 75KB]
- No. 183-184, January-February [PDF 192KB]
- No. 185-186, March-April [PDF 187KB]
- No. 187-188, May-June [PDF 111KB]
- No.189-190, July-August [PDF 103KB]
- No. 191-192, September-October [PDF 66KB]
- No. 193-194, November-December [PDF 78KB]
- No. 175-176, May-June [PDF 289KB]
- No. 177-178, July-August [PDF 278KB]
- No. 179-180, September-October [PDF 227KB]
- No. 181-182, November-December [PDF 183KB]
- No. 153-154, January 2012 [PDF 158KB]
- No. 155-156, March 2012 [PDF 161KB]
- No. 157-158, May 2012 [PDF 185KB]
- No. 159-162, September 2012 [PDF 188KB]