The scope of this committee extends to all University campuses, as well as all space owned or leased by the University.
- To review and maintain the Campus Master plan and provide coordination between the strategic and service needs of the University and the Campus Master Plan and sub-plans developed.
- To advise on the priorities for the development and allocation of space with reference to the amount of space needed and the financial capacity required to support it.
- To advise on the initiation and briefing and space policy compliance associated with major capital projects via involvement in project briefs, the review of business cases and concept plans.
- To receive and make recommendations to VCAG in relation to the University’s property portfolio, including strategic leasing, acquisitions and disposals of properties.
- To provide corporate oversight to the University’s management of space and support the implementation of the University’s Space Management Policy including determinations on space allocation.
- To receive reports and periodic reviews of Department/Division space allocations and make recommendations against space standards.
- To sustain capability and financial sustainability of the University through stewardship of space assets.
- Chief Operating Officer (Convener)
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research & Enterprise
- One Pro-Vice Chancellor Commerce (as nominated by the PVCs)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Property Services
- Director of Campus Development
Reporting to the Committee
• Manager, Property Management Unit, Property Services
• Manager, Strategy and Planning Unit, Campus Development
• Strategic Space Planner
• Space Planner / Analyst
Monthly or as required.
Last updated June 2017