Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
Information for prospective students
- Programmes and Papers
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- 2014 Tuition Fees
- 2014 ID Card Application Form
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
- 2014 Distance Learning Prospectus (1,678 kb in PDF format, 58 pages) This document has a linked contents page and bookmarks for ease of use.
- See also Aquaculture and Fisheries:
- AQFX301 Field Methods for Assessment of Fisheries and Aquatic Habitats 18 points, first semester.
- Paper outline
- See also Children's Issues papers for the Postgraduate Certificate in Children's Issues, and the Postgraduate Diploma in Child Centered Practice available by Distance Learning in 2014. Contact: email@example.com
- CHIX 401 Understanding Children and Childhood: Theory into Practice 30 points, first semester.
- CHIX 402 Promoting Children's Participation and Protection 30 points, second semester.
- CHIX 407 Child-Centred Practice 30 points, second semester.
- See also Education:
- EDUX 433 Living Indigenous Educational Leadership 20 points, first semester (new in 2014)
- See also Marketing:
- MARX 205 Marketing: The Professional Practice 18 points, November-December.
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
Support for Current Students
- Before your course begins - are you ready?
- During your course - who can help you within the University?
Resources for Staff
- Distance Teaching Resources for Staff
- Distance Learning Strategy 2010 – 2012 (102k in PDF format, 8 pages)