Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
Information for prospective students
- 2016 Distance Learning Prospectus
- Guide to Enrolment for Distance Students
- Programmes and Papers
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- 2016 Tuition Fees - search by paper code or paper description (name).
- 2016 ID Card Application Form (for Distance students)
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
Support for current students
- Before your course begins - are you ready?
- During your course - who can help you within the University?
- Personal Performance & Development Coaching
- Register for the Dunedin Study Support Day - Saturday 19 March 2016
- Register for the Auckland Study Support Day - Saturday 30 July 2016