Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
The Distance Learning Office has a range of workshops and events for students and staff and will alert you to other workshops and events for people working and studying at a distance.
Information for prospective students
- Programmes and Papers (including contact details)
- 2018 Distance Learning Prospectus:
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- Guide to Enrolment for Distance Students
- 2018 Tuition Fees - search by paper code or paper description (name).
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
For current students
Getting ready for your course
Student ID cards
- 2018 ID Card Application Form (for Distance students) (PDF format, 99KB)
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
Student Newsletter - Your Distance Campus
During your course - who can help you within the University?
The Universtiy Library
In conjunction with the Distance Learning Office, the University Library provides a very useful Guide to the Library for distance students:
- 2018 Distance Learning Guide to the Library
- If you notice any broken links in either of these publications, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org