Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
The Distance Learning Office has a range of workshops and events for students and staff and will alert you to other workshops and events for people working and studying at a distance.
Information for prospective students
- 2018 Distance Learning Prospectus:
- Guide to Enrolment for Distance Students
- Programmes and Papers
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- 2017 Tuition Fees - search by paper code or paper description (name).
- 2017 ID Card Application Form (for Distance students)
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
Support for current students
- Student Newsletter - Your Distance Campus
- Before your course begins - are you ready?
- During your course - who can help you within the University?
- The Universtiy Library in conjunction with the Distance Learning Office, provides a very useful Guide to the Library for distance students:
- If you notice any broken links in either of these publications, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org