An opportunity to hear what has been happening in distance learning at the University of Otago since 1983.
Our distance learning programmes enable you to update your qualifications wherever you live in New Zealand and beyond. We have a particular strength in the postgraduate Health Sciences area. Keep abreast of developments in your field without leaving your home or workplace.
Information for prospective students
- 2017 Distance Learning Prospectus - eBook (can be download
- Guide to Enrolment for Distance Students
- Programmes and Papers
- How Distance Learning works at Otago
- Request a Postgraduate Information Pack
- 2016 Tuition Fees - search by paper code or paper description (name).
- 2016 ID Card Application Form (for Distance students)
- Online ID Card Application (for returning students)
- International Student Enquiries
- Student Profiles
Support for current students
- Before your course begins - are you ready?
- During your course - who can help you within the University?
- Personal Performance & Development Coaching
Resources for staff
- 2016 Distance Learning Symposium
- Distance Teaching Resources for Staff
- Distance Learning Strategy to 2020