The sociology of oral health, oral health promotion, the provision of oral health care, and the nature and functioning of New Zealand’s oral health services.
|Paper title||Dental Health Services|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$16,719.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$28,509.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor LA Foster Page
- Daly B, Watt R. Batchelor P and Treasure E. Essential Dental Public Health Oxford, 2002.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover
- Oral health promotion
- The provision of oral health care
- And the nature and functioning of New Zealand's oral health services