|Paper title||Introductory German 2|
|Teaching Period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$779.70|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,307.50|
Basic German language. Continuation of GERM 131.
- GERM 105 or GERM 131 or GERM 101. You may be able to take this paper without the prerequisite if you can demonstrate the required ability. Use the special permission process to apply to do this.
- GERM 102 or GERM 230 or any other more advanced German language paper
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- (i) The prerequisite may be waived for students with an equivalent level of German language. (ii) A short interview or placement test will be held during Course Approval in order to place students in the paper appropriate to their knowledge of the language.
- Teaching method
- This paper is taught On Campus
- Learning management system